Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

4.4.05

morning craft

header_right

morning craft just launched and features some great little accessories for the home (most important, ms. lena corwin who i've mentioned before). i'm a fan of the cute pillows with animals on them, as well as the felt bags and purses. but my favorite thing is a toy called "my guys" that totally reminds me of that creepy little alien thing from "flight of the navigator" (ie: the best movie of my childhood- hands down). see picture below. it's a dead ringer. anyway, check out morning craft for goods from lena and a whole slew of other talents.

7_612_b_lrg

71_731_a_lrg

73_706_c_lrg

my guys

017

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Morning Craft has been around for a while, they periodically open and close depending on the season (and, I think, their whim).

--Jasmin

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.