Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

9.6.05

sun in my eyes

kiriFrames2

i'm listening to my hockey teammate mark mcadam's cd and thinking of the beach. it's just one of those days when i feel the need to revel in all things calm and peaceful. so, designs that reflect the serenity and beauty of nature are on my mind...

TatamiPillows2

alumiBucket2

vivavi is a great "city hippy" store that carries all sorts of eco-minded items from companies like roost, nature girl and scrapile. my favorites are from the excellent roost collection: beachy, worn-in kiri picture frames, earthy tatami floor pillows and wonderfully shiny aluminum flower buckets. each one perfect for a day on the sun porch, enjoying the summer weather.

IslandTables

vivavi also carries this funny little island table set that is especially beachy in my opinion. reminds me of water and sand and all things island-y. (made of sustainable wood, and super pricey). you can find more info on all things earthy and wonderful at vivavi right here. enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I immediately found a great birthday gift for my sister, and for a very reasonable price! Cheers.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

Wow. Those last tables look all retro.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.