Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

1.2.06

emmerson troop

xDSCN9406

metropolitan home magazine had some beautiful finds this month. one of which was designer, emmerson troop, who's furniture store and debut furniture collection are full of great pieces. although a bit more traditional than my own tastes (and above my own price range considerably), the et collection is full of great finds like organic sconce and pendant light designs, beautiful antique bottles and great armchairs that are definitely splurge worthy if you have the budget (of my dreams). for more information on emmerson troop, please click here.

xDSC_0085

x_MG_0467

x2DSCN4941

x2DSC_0076

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see (on the last page, I think) the green antler chandelier? I thought of you!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.