Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

10.11.06

day in the life of a blogger

untitled

just for fun, the new bizbox post at slate. thought it would be fun to break down the day and see what i actually do from 7-10. it's not all tv and pajamas. next week i'll be talking about how to make a living off of a blog and when to decide to take the leap from weekend artist to full-time design business owner. also, our biz lady meetup post is starting to warm up so click here to join up with talented design business owners in your area.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Grace! I could make a week's work out of all that.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still jealous that only a few of these require you to leave the house. Soo jealous. ;)

Kate

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to admit, I didn't think it was that much work to do all this. I guess I forgot you're a one-woman show. Go, D*S!

Ralph

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey grace, i LOVED the recap! so action packed!
-joy

11:37 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks joy ;)

d*s

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing the behind the scenes info. Looking forward to upcoming installments.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the tips for living from a blog. I've always wondered how people do it. I see people saying they live off of their blogs left and right and wonder if it's true..

Anne

12:17 PM  
Blogger Isara said...

Thanks for posting this! You seem to be a master of time management. I'm looking forward to more of these posts!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes looking forward to more. Thats quite an amount of correspondence. I never would have thought it.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.