Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz


day in the life of a blogger


just for fun, the new bizbox post at slate. thought it would be fun to break down the day and see what i actually do from 7-10. it's not all tv and pajamas. next week i'll be talking about how to make a living off of a blog and when to decide to take the leap from weekend artist to full-time design business owner. also, our biz lady meetup post is starting to warm up so click here to join up with talented design business owners in your area.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Grace! I could make a week's work out of all that.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still jealous that only a few of these require you to leave the house. Soo jealous. ;)


11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to admit, I didn't think it was that much work to do all this. I guess I forgot you're a one-woman show. Go, D*S!


11:16 AM  
Anonymous joy said...

hey grace, i LOVED the recap! so action packed!

11:37 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks joy ;)


11:38 AM  
Anonymous shannon said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing the behind the scenes info. Looking forward to upcoming installments.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the tips for living from a blog. I've always wondered how people do it. I see people saying they live off of their blogs left and right and wonder if it's true..


12:17 PM  
Blogger Isara said...

Thanks for posting this! You seem to be a master of time management. I'm looking forward to more of these posts!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Paul said...

Yes looking forward to more. Thats quite an amount of correspondence. I never would have thought it.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.