Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

18.1.07

lisa congdon

i'm a huge fan of artist lisa congdon. she has a show coming up on feb 10 at reform school (that shop really hit the ground running!) and i had to post some of her beautiful new pieces. if i could fill an entire room with her work i would- it's so colorful. just what a room needs when its feeling a little dark or uninspired. more info on lisa congdon (and her shop) right here and more info on reform school right here. enjoy!

[i'd also like to wish my wonderful, wonderful ac a very happy 30th birthday. today is his big day and i'm on my way out to drop off a little surprise at his office.]

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I adore Lisa's work. Hopefully, I will get to buy something of hers soon!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her stuff - so creative and unique.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lisa's work too! and when I saw her latest piece, that orange and green one, the other day and how beautiful the colors looked together i was instantly inspired!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap! Lisa, herself and her art are both very inspiring!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Lisa's work as well. And she tells me she's a former San Franciscan. I really like the 'tear drops/5'.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how free her work is- dream like.

Thanks for sharing her work (and all the wonderous stuff you post) with us on your blog! I love to visit here.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.