Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

21.2.06

rose cobb

RC_UNITYPANSYMOTH1_pop

d*s reader, tracy reminded me about talented british artist, rose cobb. i love rose's work- it's so delicate, yet modern. one of her newest pieces, the unity pendant light (which immediately reminds me of dave chappelle doing rick james) is a gorgeous porcelain pendant lamp with a choice of two patterns- rose moth and pansy moth- on the inside. like the rest of her work, the unity lamp is a great way to bring a unique look into your home and support an independent artist. you can contact rose right here for info on pricing and purchasing. i have a meeting today so i have to run- be back tomorrow! xo, d*s [thanks, tracy!]

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!i'm a graphic designer in hongkong.
I see your bolg first time, It is intersted me!!I love design very much!
Are u a designer or have a own design company?
(sorry~my english is not good,hope u can understand what i'm saying^^)

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend just referred me to this blog. I have to track blogs for work, unfortunately not design-related blogs, and I must say that I am thrilled to have found a blog that I actually enjoy reading! This blog is delicious!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.