Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

15.1.07

new: modern-twist

sometimes you just get a gut feeling about things that will be an instant success- and i've got one now about this new collection from modern-twist. amy ruppel designed a series of pieces for this collection and just sent them over. from the moment the photos started to load and i thought to myself "oh man, this is going to be so popular". cute coasters, runners, tablemats, boxes, birds, adorable patterns and lots of color- sounds like a winner to me.

founded by kat nouri, modern-twist is a collaboration between kat and a talented group of independent designers (mostly from the sf bay area) who share a passion for clean, minimalist design. aside from making super-cute accessories, modern-twist donates one percent of their profits to OnePercentForThePlanet.org. it's always nice to see businesses give back.

click here for more information on modern-twist and to contact kat for purchasing or wholesale queries. be sure to check out their painfully cute soft folding pockets and hide boxes. [all products will be available after the gift fair- i'll be sure to update the site as soon as i know. prices range from $12 for coasters to $105 for table runners]

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the squirrels.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I don't think the birds are going anywhere anytime soon. :)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! congrats amy!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love the hide boxes. :)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I love all of it!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh - thanks for sharing. one of my resolutions is to drink more tea, and i love those clear delicate tea cups.

very pretty design...love it!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and the table runner is super cool. i think i may need the bird coasters to protect my new coffee table. :)

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the table runners. I'm going to have to get one. I think you're right about this stuff becoming very popular.

3:51 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

i dont think the cups are on there but i'll ask her where they came from ;)

d*s

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, it's all so beautiful! kat is really a sweet and hard working person too. :)

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, I might have to become one of those coaster people! Those are STUNNING.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the tea pot too!
such a cute matching to these coasters!!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Those are gorgeous.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These costers are incredible! How do you find these things!?! :)

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of their products? Is there a separate website or local stores I can go to?

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need those placemats. Let me know when / where I can get them in NYC. Good stuff.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.