Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

30.4.07

pinkfest 07

sorry guys, today is all about pink for me. i keep stumbling across fantastic pink designs in my morning research so today might lean a bit towards my new favorite hue. this beautiful print is from restlessthings at etsy. gocco printed on a old book page, "showed you the air" is available right here for $12 (as part of a 17 piece limited edition). there are more beautiful prints from restlessthings below... (love the heart). enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Pink is my favorite color and I love that last print... Gorgeous

10:29 AM  
Blogger pbcb la said...

I just bought two of these prints for my mom for Mother's Day!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.