Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

10.7.07

dutch door press

thanks so much to jane at foxy & winston for the link fabulous link to dutch door press. established in 2006 by friends mara murphy and anna branning, dutch door press prints beautiful cards (using antique presses) in a victorian house in san francisco. that sounds like my version of a dream job. their collection has a wonderful flair for vintage patterns that i think you guys will like- click here to check out their full collection and shop online. [thanks jane!]

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Moore said...

I do like those designs, and love the way they've been photographed on suitable fabric backgrounds.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Steven Hoober said...

I forgot you guys might like this stuff. When wandering SF the other month I ran across printing presses and just had to take a look (before the internet, I was a printmaker):
http://oneheartpress.com/

Nice people, with some nicely done stuff. Mostly commercial work, like wine labels, but they'll do anything for the money. Like wedding invitations, etc. So, good to keep in mind if you like letterpress stuff.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Linda Merrill said...

I love the "thinking of you" card! Fantastic colors and artwork!

2:45 PM  
Blogger The Law said...

I bought the Hello cards in several colors last month at Church Street Apothecary in San Francisco! I love them. And the shop is wonderful as well.

http://www.churchapothecary.com

7:11 PM  
Blogger may day studio said...

I'm a long-time d*s lurker, but I just had to comment today. Mara and Anna are old work friends of mine, and I've been eagerly awaiting their letterpress designs for years now. I'm so happy to see that their brilliance has reached you!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.