Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

7.9.07

brush and rinse

designer scott amron sent over a link to his award-winning design, brush and rinse. i love the way scott modified a simple, classic toothbrush shape to create something fun and functional. i.d. magazine said that they loved that this, "common-looking toothbrush, gently tweaked, could shape tap water into a fluid parabola as perfect as the st. louis arch." other than using your hand, i appreciate the way that this allows you do away with cleaning a glass each day. because, as scott says, "no one should have to wash a cup or glass every time they rinse." sounds like a good idea to me. you can buy a working prototype for $3 right here. [thanks, scott!]

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, I don't get this.

7:30 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

love this... but the prototype is $1, 750. i think the $3 price tag is the projected cost, because if you add it to your cart a paypal page pops up with the four figure amount.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I believe the original working prototype is $1750 (yikes) and the $3 is the price that the toothbrush will retail for once it's in production.

I think I'll wait for production. I think I may also not be co-ordinated enough to use this ;)

8:35 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks! dumb mistake on my part. :)

d*s

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jessica Jones said...

This is GENIUS! I'm delighted.

9:01 AM  
Blogger eadoma1 said...

my favorites are the lighting fixtures, though the cupcakes with the knitting themes are adorable. good job on the chair reappulstering.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.