Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

11.9.07

sneak peek: mollie dash

i love that look at people's collections- the way they arrange things, what sort of objects they love- all the details intrigue me. it was fun to flip through these photos from artist mollie dash's house because she has all sorts of collections going on in her house: jewelry boxes, tools, books and supplies. i just wanted to share a few of them because they remind me to look at the small objects i own and rearrange them allows me to "rediscover" them on a regular basis. thanks to mollie for sharing!

[one of molly's bracelets from her collection]

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sugar Plum Invitations said...

I love her vintage collections:-) Great arrangements!

11:54 AM  
Blogger dash said...

I also posted a full set of these photos on my flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7798519@N06/sets/72157601967118913/

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, the radiator is where we keep all our needlenose pliers too!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Homegrown {& the Bug} said...

Oh man, I *love* that bathroom! Just goes to show, what in theory may seem plain can, in real life, be utterly fantastic if you use the right colors...

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know... something about these arrangements whispers OCD to me...

9:50 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

love love love that bracelet!

6:45 PM  
Blogger sulu-design said...

I love this post - Mollie's jewelry was one of my first inspirations to start designing my own, and peeking into her home is awesome. Thanks!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.