Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

22.10.04

tgif....finally


BE LIKE TURK [cat nap*casa coles] take some advice from my cat: have a relaxing weekend and i'll see you on monday...

ugh. t-mobile ruined my friday, so i've had my will to blog sucked right out of me today. however, i will be back on monday: fresh, happy and un-bummed about how much t-mobile really really bites. bites! (i urge you to use another company- they just gouged me for a phone i lost. like accidents don't happen...geez)

anyway, i'll be back next monday with gobs of info on a bunch of cool new designers and their even cooler new designs. hint hint (two are from paris and one represents gowanus...) so, have a great weekend everyone. see you monday...

xoxo,

design*sponge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.