Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

14.1.05

ahhhh....friday

palazzo t4 by pepper-mint

i can't even begin to tell you how yucky my friday is. ick! but, at least ac and i have rockin plans to hit up bowlmor tonight. hooray for bowling!

peppermint is a slick british design studio that makes some nifty stuff out of acrylic, a material i'm trying to learn to love a little bit more. i was originally drawn in by the palazzo t4 chandelier, which is apparently the first flat pak chandelier. i have a thing for chandeliers so it really didn't take much for me to be reeled in on this one (their moroccan medina lamp is cool too). plus it's made out of pretty blue acrylic. cute.

on top of cool acrylic stuff, peppermint makes this amazing thing called magscape. basically it's a clear magnetic paint you can paint over and surface that comes with magnetic sticky things you can decorate your wall with. but, since all you have to do is paint the surface- almost any space can be used and decorated with the magnetic decals! so, want your ceiling decorated? bam! there you go! there are two themed sets of decals to choose from- check it out. you can find more information on peppermint here. have a great weekend!

magscape2

magscape3

medina t4 by pepper-mint

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh man, I sense a major time suck about to happen - I *love love love* your blog and I've only read this month's posts so far! I'm a relative newcomer to design-obsession. I had a "well duh!" moment while reading How to See: Visual Adventures in a World God Never Made by George Nelson. That is, I realized just about everything around us is designed. And stuff can suck, or it can be beautiful. It can be a pleasure or a pain in the ass to use. So why settle for sucky, ugly stuff when you can surround yourself with beautiful, pleasurable-to-use stuff!

Anyhoo, having not been through your archives yet, I don't know if this project is on your radar. If not, I'll be excited to have made a contribution. Check out this entire site, but I here's a link to my favorite project on the site, Digital Dawn: http://www.loop.ph/new/digitaldawn.html

Oh, and sorry about your Friday - hope the weekend made up for it.

-J

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.