Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

15.3.05

i-can't-wait

Untitled-1

inspired by the invitation posting over at apartment therapy (complete with reader poll), i thought i'd share my own excitement over the launch of domino. part shopping magazine, part d*s personal savior, domino is essentially one great big magazine full of market editing. which i looove. pages and pages of both affordable design abound. it's fantastic. and i hear the launch party will be too. so, if you're going, i'll see you there! can't wait to mix and mingle with all the domino girls. so, in summary- grab a copy of domino when it hits stands, i guarantee you won't be disappointed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sponge! I've already subscribed!

I want to go to the launch! Take me! Take me!

best,
Meredith

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you need an invite to go? How can I get on the list? Let me know?

Ryan

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.