Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

29.9.05

sari syväluoma

handprinted_1

sari syväluoma is an amazing european designer passed on to me my mark of sparkability. her work is colorful, fun and sophisticated (there's a very judy ross feel to some of her work, which i love). from her handprinted pillows to her cheery serving trays, her work oozes happiness and color. and in my book that's a-ok. you can view her entire collection right here and get purchasing/retail info via email on her site. enjoy! [thanks, mark!]

cushion_2

cushion_4

trays_3

trays_1

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often travel to Finland on business. When I am there I try to spend one evening browsing some of their big department stores in town. It is always refreshing to find bold and colorful designs like this over there.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woooooo pretty!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When looking at Sari's website, I think I'm dreaming... fabrics, plates, murals and so on from remarkably simple & styled drawings... congrats from someone who dreams rather than create ;) (see http://www.favoritethings.com)
& thx d*s

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work with a lot of artists - in fact, my company is industry partners with the American Society of Interior Designers - and I have to say that I stumbled upon your art and was amazed at the purity of your work. It has a simplicity and innocence that makes it stand out!

Kimberly Maag

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.