Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

1.11.05

greener grass design....

[the following post is from d*s reader, amber. thanks, amber!]

Katie from Better Living Through Design sent me a link to this: Log Pile by Andrew Coates. They're die cut cork tiles with repositionable backing. Perfect for displaying notes, pictures, whatever you want to stick up with a tack. I really like this idea rather than square tiles for my office, I just wish I knew how big they were. I have A LOT of posters and postcards and things to put up. I also browsed around the rest of the Greener Grass Design site (where you can buy the Log Pile) and found a couple other things I really liked.
  1. Stainless steel coffee mug (I'm a fan of anything stainless steel)
  2. Handy handle pad (since I am ALWAYS forgetting to do the things I email myself, telling myself to do for the next day)
  3. Vases and decanters by Tord Boontje. I'm a big fan of his designs and these are really reasonably priced and GORGEOUS to boot.
  4. Ronnie Kappos Red Flower Pendant. Made with vintage german glass beads, sliver and slik.
  5. Green overlap necklace.
  6. Sandwich pendant in Girl Scout tones.
  7. Pen and pencil holders.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.