Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

5.1.06

springtime at anthropologie

1

anthropologie is slowly releasing its spring home line and i'm, of course, loving a number of items. (in my dream world i'd LIVE in an anthropologie store surrounded by extravagant chandeliers).

the hemlock chandelier (pictured in detail above and full sized below) is a beautiful wrought-iron chandelier that looks like twisted vines wrapped around 9 electric candlesticks. would look lovely on a screened-in porch somewhere in the woods overlooking the mountains ($1,200). the white birch lamp (below, $248)) is another lovely lighting option that has the rustic thing going on, but with a chic white finish. if those two aren't for you, check out the gorgeous parisienne chargers ($98 a piece) for a touch of french style. you can see the rest of their spring home additions right here. enjoy!

68002_frt

67022_frt

67012_frt

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you see, i would love to live my life in 'ABC CARPETS' at xmas time...it would be like living in a snowglobe...how lovely...

4:26 PM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

I wish there's a shop like anthropologie in singapore... *sigh*..

8:59 AM  
Blogger jade said...

I know... ANTHROPOLOGIE is awesome!! I'm a bit obsessed myself.. Come visit me.. www.cravinganthropologie.blogspot.com......... jade

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop thinking about those birch lamps! I want two for our bedroom sidetables. Why oh why do they have to be $250????

2:08 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

i know, isn't it a bummer? i'm hoping someone comes up with similar versions for at least $100 less...

now that i'm buying things for my own home i'm feeling the pain of $250 objects...

d*s

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for dear old Target to come through for us. ;)

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those really do look great. I don't think they'd go very well in my place, though, they don't really go well with anything.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great wrought iron lighting - perfect for my house up in the mountains.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.