d*s paint lovers poll: results!
ok so the poll is closed and man do you guys have a lot to say about paint! here are the results:
- favorite paint brand: good old benjmain moore! (40%), your second and third (and fourth) choices were: behr, pratt and lambert and ralph lauren.
- your favorite paint color family overall is: green! followed closely by blue.
- your favorite color for the bedroom?: blue! (followed closely by green)
- favorite color for the bathroom?: white! followed closely by blue and green.
- for the kitchen?: yellow! followed closely by red and orange.
- the living room?: beige! followed by green.
- dining room?: red! followed by tan (i love how different those two colors are)
- for the home office? white/beige/green all tied.
- and, drumroll, please- your favorite paint color of all time is....."any blue by farrow and ball" and "most greys and beiges from benny moore". yeah i know, not super specific, but no one answered the same name, so i couldn't really draw too many conclusions. BUT your answers did all fall into the categories of BLUES from farrow and ball and grey/beige from benjamin moore. so, those seem to be the big winners! thanks for taking part!
Labels: interior design