Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz


d*s reader help!


d*s reader boris (no comma!) and i are trying to figure out who makes this wallpaper. it's on the tip of my tongue and i know i should know, but i don't. i though it was cole and son but no dice. anyone know? this shot is from west elm. thanks!


Anonymous dM said...

Well this is one of my all time favorites, the wallpaper for the world famous Beverly Hills Hotel designed by Don Loper in 1941 (source: L.A. Times) and available at Martinique Designs. dM

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brunschwig et Fils

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! You dropped the comma. I have always hated it, but I also hate it when people nitpick on bloggers' grammar and punctuation. Rock on, Grace.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that is from Blanche's room on the golden girls.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the style name is martinique - but I can't remember the brand name and google gives me no help.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dm has it right.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Sarah in Brooklyn said...

I'm also super happy to see that comma gone. I didn't want to say anything either.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you can find it at Hinson & Comany in the D&D building they have a couple different colors as well.


10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're all right—it's Martinique by Hinson & Co.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.