Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

27.2.06

mibo!

mibo

mibo has some GREAT lighting options with their trademark bold patterns and colors that are perfect for adding a little color to your home. i'm considering one of these for my home office (either lulworth or moreton, far left and right). the link to buy online goes to dp which doesn't seem to have them up, but i'll find out what's going on with that and figure out how to buy online (the reps are out of the country until march 13). perhaps they're re-stocking (anyone have any insider info in the meantime?). until then, click here to see some gorgeous pendants and table lamps via their us distributor, lustre. enjoy!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if these pendants need to be hardwired? I love love love them, but I have no electricity in my ceiling. I am in the market for a truly fab, plug-in pendant.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally love these wallpaper pendants from zia priven.

http://www.ziapriven.com/wallpaperpendants.html

1:11 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

need to add this:

i did not post the above comment. i used to work with zia priven, but no longer do. my name may still be listed as their pr contact, so i just wanted to clarify that. i no longer work with them and didn't post the above comment.

d*s

1:12 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

no problem, rdd. just wanted to clarify that for concerned readers.

d*s

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Forgot to sign my name. I posted the above comment. Sorry for the trouble.

Sincerely,
RDD

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the Mibo pendants! I have one in my hallway, Bo´ness (from the orignal collection), that I just love!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mibo has a new distributor, 2JANE Co., and the first shades shipments are due in the States by the end of March.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.