Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

8.2.06

missoni for dinner *

margherita%20-%20300

i'm a big fan of italian fashion house, missoni. designer, ottavio missoni founded the house 1958 and now the line is carried on by angela missoni, who has maintained the trademark missoni look: bold colors and zig zag patterns in deeply saturated hues. this time missoni moves to the table with their margherita line of dinnerware. with prices ranging from $59 to $308, there's a piece in the collection for everyone's budget. margherita is full of vivid floral patterns and bold, bright colors. you can choose from plates and terrines to teacups and sugar bowls right here at macys. enjoy!

1

2

504299margheritacharger

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you marry me?
I'm serious..

6:12 PM  
Blogger IMEDAGOZE said...

I'm a big fan of Missoni Home! I love their strong and bold colors and patterns. but they are too gorgeous for my home ;-)

check this out: http://www.missonihome.it

8:28 PM  
Blogger fada*do*lar said...

Hello!
Congratulations on your blog. This is a dream place! I think I could own all this beautiful itens because it's impossible to choose the prettiest one, he he he.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh it's just such beautiful stuff...makes my heart hurt a little...want it badly!!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I love it when designers can translate their creativity into home products. How gorgrous. Must go and check it out....

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.