Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz




dwell just doesn't stop- another new line that's just begging to be scooped up. fresh, affordable and elegant, dwelldeluxe is a line of sheets, shams and duvets with classic lines and subtle colors. it just popped up on design public, but is only available for pre-order (it's brand spankin' new), so we'll have to wait until then (ugh), but in the meantime, it's nice to have something to bookmark for later...hooray for sophisticated bedding!




Anonymous Maryam said...

I am just crazy about these. But the price point is a little high at $350 for a duvet and shams. Plus I need the king size and so it would be closer to $400. Aaaack! But would love to have them. Nice find!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the price is pretty reasonable for 450 thread count though, I want to climb into these right now...

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Price ok. But could they be more boring?

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with this formal hotel style bedding - restoration hardware has a beautiful set too that I love. Crate and Barrel has an ok version. clean, simple, beautfiul.


6:05 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I actually have a Hotel Collection bed set I purchased at Macy's which look very similar to the black stripes, I think mine may had been a tad cheaper.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.