Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

1.3.06

hanneby (yum!) *

Rosendahl Utzon Vase Smoke Group

don't know how i haven't seen this site before, but i must have had my head in a hole. hanneby (based in texas) specializes in great modern scandinavian design. they carry goods for the home, garden, kitchen and much, much more. my favorite pieces are their gorgeous glass bowls, vases and lighting. my personal favs are these toothy vases (starting at $60), fun outdoor oil lamps ($39.95), red ribbed vases ($56-$93), glass votives ($37.95) and this fun clear lamp ($379.50). click here for the full hanneby collection (shipping in the us and canada is free!). enoy!

One-Clear-table copy

holmegaard_karenblixen_red copy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly advise anyone reading this NOT to order anything from Hanneby. Several months ago, I ordered a mobile from them. Although I was charged for the order, I never received the product. I did receive an email stating that Hanneby received a damaged shipment from the manufacturer but would recieve a new shipment and fulfill all orders within 10 days. It has been almost 2 months. My attempts to contact them have been fruitless and their website seems to be unaccessible now. Terrible company. Terrible service. I was completely ripped of and will now have to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I just happened upon your blog, after trying to find Hanneby's website (it appears to be down for the count?)...I placed an order with them for a mobile in early April, and after sending several e-mails and letters to them, have never received any response (or the mobile)--but, got billed for it. I was ripped off, too.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.