Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

13.3.06

pebble vase

pebble vase

i'm a sucker for cute little bud vases- i love jumbling them all together in the window and enjoying individual spring blooms. i saw these at rare device last week and just had to post them. i need to get pricing, but from my memory they're super affordable. will update asap with pricing. until then, click here to contact rare device for purchase. hooray for spring flowers!

[ps: don't forget to check out this week's new d*s mini trend: faux bois!]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. just when I get done making a comment about you featuring the soap leaves from my company, I scroll down and see these.

Sorry to keep plugging my company, but I'm over joyed to see this. :)

They are very cute bud vases.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.