Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

2.3.06

spring at ikea *

54886_PE159782_S4

as much as i loathe going to ikea in person, i'm diggin the bold colors they've introduced with some of their new spring pieces. whether it's a lacy yellow table runner ($5.99- coated with plastic to protect against spills) or a colorful throw pillow ($9.99), their "new" section is full of great options for design savvy shoppers on a budget. so, after the snow stops and the ice thaws, check out ikea's latest additions (by section) and add a little color to your home. enjoy! [other products featured: roller blinds ($14.99), fabric ($6.99 a yard) and flower cushion ($7.99)]

54760_PE159550_S4

54885_PE159781_S4

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss IKEA ... I used to live in the DC area and loved to go even when I didn't need anything specific. When I go back to visit friends they all know one of the places I will be going is IKEA. Am I the only one who hasn't had a horrendous IKEA shopping experience?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

norma, yes, you must be the only one.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somewhat related:

IKEA is the only place I can seem to find interesting area rugs. Why does everything, everywhere, contain so many shades of beige?

I'm in Ottawa, Canada. I need rug help.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.