Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

18.3.06

surprise! weekends at d*s!

RosesAreBlue01sm_bg[1]

sometimes there's just too much to smoosh into one tiny week. so...welcome to weekends at d*s! every saturday and sunday i'll be adding a new post or two, as well as some special features (to start next weekend). so, today enjoy these lovelies from seattle's rosanna bowles. this woman does tableware like nobody's business. not a bad piece in her collection. hopefully these can inspire some weekend home decorating! [pieces shown: roses are blue ($30-$40), lumier candelabras ($30-$50) and party raffle dinnerware ($25-$50)]

PartyRaffle01sm_bg[1]

LumiereCandelabras01sm_bg[1]

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan Schwake said...

love the numbers game. that is one fun table.
susan

4:56 PM  
Blogger sleep said...

I have the nested mixing bowls from her Playing House and her Chandeliers teacups that I've photographaed here and here.

I lovelovelove both of them. Pretty and functional.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you work hard enough as it is. don't you want your weekends off?

RK

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those lumier candelabras, simple yet sophisticated.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have her Parisian Wallpaper that I got at Urban Outfitters after seeing them in a magazine (Budget Living I think). They're lovely and go with everything. Now looking at her whole selection I think I'm addicted. How many dishes can NY appartment dweller really use (or store)?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.