Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

13.4.06

chi-town meet up details!

tasting room

hooray! thanks to stephanie at agness and hoss (thanks so much, stephanie!) we're all set: the d*s meetup will be help on APRIL 29, 2006 at 8M at the TASTING ROOM. we'll be there as late as we wish, so come and bring a friend! stephanie is reserving us a special space so we'll be able to eat, drink and chat all things design (and non-design). can't wait to meet you all. rsvp below if you have a chance. xo, d*s [click here for directions to the tasting room]

[and by august i meant april, whoops!]

[UPDATE: CHANGE OF LOCATION!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!!]

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUGUST??? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING IN APRIL!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter and I will be there! We'll invite a few friends and see if they can make it too.

See you soon-ish
:m

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grace! I just might be able to make it. I'll be in town to attend Art Chicago so maybe I can come on that day instead of Friday like I was planning. So this is a maybe rsvp for two. How fun!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet everyone...it'll be a nice diversion from finals.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.. damn! I've been lurking a while, i LOVE the site.. very inspirational!

I'm originally from Chicago, but now living in Singapore. otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat! Someone please have some Chicago-style pizza for me!! ::drool::

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count in two for d*s fans Kirsten and Cara!

11:19 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks guys! feel free to bring a friend! ac and i can't wait to meet everyone!

:)


ds

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am late, but I will be there with at least one friend, maybe more. Can't wait to meet you!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.