Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

10.4.06

david wiseman

brnzbrnchwllweb

david wiseman has long been one of my favorite young designers. i really think he's going to be one of the most influential designers of my generation, and after meeting him at our ny magazine shoot it was refreshing to find out he's as nice as he is talented. david's always jetting off somewhere to install something painfully cool in someone's house in europe, so i wanted to add these great new pieces he just installed on thursday: bronze branches and porcelain blossoms mounted to the ceiling and wall. they're available at arp in los angeles and you can check out more of david's work (like the gorgeous ceiling work below) right here. enjoy!

underchandelier

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o my gosh, this is incredible!!!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. Now if I knew how much it costs...

7:54 PM  
Blogger TwosTools said...

I love his work. It's been popping up all over New York and LA for a while now, and on to Tokyo, Europe and beyond I hear.

Can't wait to see what he comes up with next...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.