tomorrow will the the official kick of off the design*sponge podcasts! every week i'll bring you some fun interviews with some of my (and your) favorite designers and artists. this week we kick off with one of my favorite scandinavian designers, but i wanted to open up a special section of the interview to reader questions- i think it will be a great chance for have designers answer the burning questions YOU submit.
so, for all upcoming podcasts i'll be posting and opening up the comments to question ideas. i'll pick my favorites and you'll hear YOUR questions on the podcast. so, this week's interviews (to air soon) will be with:
- john bruce (star of the hit tlc program "while you were out")
- graham hill (the mastermind behind treehugger.com)
- dave alhadeff (brooklyn design wunderkind and the man behind the future perfect in williamsburg)
- anna and tim of brooklyn's deadly squire
- one my all time favorites, artist extraordinaire- amy ruppel of portland oregon