Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

13.4.06

d*s podcasts!

lotta_in_brooklyn

well after much technical difficulty, the podcast is finally up! this week i'm speaking with san francisco's lotta jansdotter- though she's now bi-coastal and living in brooklyn as well. bear with me because this is the first time i've attempted this medium, so the sound is a little less than ideal (you may need to turn it up a bit) but i promise the next one will be crystal clear. so, aside from me sounding like a total dufus (i chose not to edit out any stumbles or screw ups on my part for the time being) you'll get to hear what lotta has to say about design, collecting, inspiration and her own personal design favorites. so, click here to listen to the podcast (it may take a second to load) and be sure to check out the podcasts icon on the left hand side of the site. here you'll find all the podcasts archived for your convenience. thanks for your patience with the sound. i'm used to doing a radio show but this was a whole new ballgame- i'll have this patched up and more professional soon. [an extra special thanks to diane at craftypod and seth at sparrowcast for helping me with all of this. thanks so much guys!]

[also, as a special offer to d*s newsletter subscribers, you'll have access to a special extended interview with lotta. she'll answer some fun bonus questions just for scubscribers! want to know her favorite restaurant in san francisco and her advice to fledgling artists? subscribe here and you'll get to hear all about it!]

lotta2

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks grace! this was fab...looking forward to these!

8:54 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks, joy! i promise the sound and everything will be better next time. it's taking me a while to figure out all the software that comes with these. i'm so used to programming a radio show and knowing how to fade music in and out, so hopefully i'll figure that out in time for the next few!

ds :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger patricia zapata said...

so excited about this podcast and you couldn't have picked a better person to interview first. I LOVE all of Lotta's things - just gorgeous. I'm off to listen to it now!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Melkorka said...

I really enjoyed the podcast, your questions were just what I would have wanted to ask, I love her stuff and I loved the interview!

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job grace! i really enjoyed hearing this interview!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really excited about the Podcast! I'm having trouble though downloading it so I can put it on my iPod and listen to it on the road...perhaps it's because I'm on a Mac, but I don't see how this is a podcast, it just opens up as a quicktime streaming file that plays withing the browser window. If I copy the URL and try to manually subscribe the podcast via iTunes it doens't work... Anyone on a Mac able to subscribe to the podcast?

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this!

I enjoyed it

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so lovely to hear lotta speak about her work! living in sydney australia and being a big fan of lotta's is challenging, but your podcast brought her into to my studio! hurrah!!

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the rss feed is http://designsponge.libsyn.com/rss for your subscription goodness

2:43 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks matt. you can also right click (or control click for mac) on the file and save it on your desktop or wherever.

ds

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.