Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

25.4.06

nest: for two *

nest for two

my friend jennifer and i poked our heads in a local used book store a few weeks ago and i picked up a gently used copy of nest: for two by allison serrell. it's an interesting look at how to create a "harmonious" look in a home shared by two people. if you're looking for inspiration in your own home, i highly suggest it. the rooms all share a sort of modern french country meets california look, which is something i'm totally loving right now. i'm finding myself drawn to really creamy warm colors and this book is full of them. so, if you're looking for a new design read, check out the lovely photos in nest: for two ($29.95 by chronicle books). enjoy!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny - I saw this in B&N yesterday for the first time and thought how cute it was and what nice tips it had. And now you're writing about it! :)

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to check this out. My husband and I could use this. For the most part our tastes are quite similar or complement one another, but at times they differ slightly, but just enough to make my nose wrinkle and say you like that?!?!?!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Clothes-Pin said...

That's definitely going to bo on my list. In the summer especially I only like to look at a cooling environment; that beach look would do just the trick!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I wasn't too impressed with this book. There wasn't a heck of a lot of text and the design tips seemed more general than specifically couple-related.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.