Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

6.5.06

d*s diversions

doe_tshirt_lg

this won't be a common thing, but i wanted to feature these non-home designs quickly. kristina from three layer cake sent me a link to one of her good friend's sites and i'm loving it. need a fun summer t-shirt? look no further, maryink has you covered. gorgeous shirts and bags to choose from, all affordable ($28)! i'm getting ready to order the blue doe shirt. thought the girls in the audience would enjoy these. ok, back to the warm weather! [thanks kristina, these are so great!]

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are great. i would have ordered one, but... an XL is a size 8-10?!?!? and they run small so it's suggested that you order a size UP!?!?! what's up with that?

yeah, this would have been a fun summer t-shirt... when i was 9. bummer.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a size 4. I ordered a Large maryink shirt from cutxpaste.com, and it is very tight on me. It's really cute, I love the thin fabric, looks super cute layered.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! Thanks for the interest in my shirts- I so appreciate it! The sizing chart is listed on my site here I agree that the sizing is small and that's why I recommend ordering up. I now offer these shirts in XL, but haven't yet included them in the pull-down menu. Hope this helps!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These shirts are so adorable and affordable. Thanks for the info.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.