Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

12.6.06

four logs

fourLOGS_2

who am i kidding? i'm on parisian time so i'm wide awake and feel like blogging because i have about 400 submissions and a few of them are too cute to ignore for today. dean van dis emailed me these adorable "four logs" designs last week and i thought you might get a kick out of them. each decorative silk screened log is perfect for mounting on the wall, using as a decorative firescreen (key word: decorative) or as a cute woody accessory. available in green, pink and blue, these little logs are available in packs of four "logs" for $95. you can also pick up a sleek metal stand for displaying your logs for $75 (a fun idea to decorate a fireplace that's not in use- if you're lucky enough to have one). thanks, dean! [ps: don't forget the new posts on d*s on hg, too! hot chair today...]

logs

fourLOGS_1

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Wright said...

Hi, I don't actually know you personally but I just wanted to say...I LOVE your blog! I'm an American teenager of English descent and I aspire to be an Interior Designer. I also love fashion. I really love your blog, keep up the good work!

Concerning the Four Logs artwork, I think its really awesome looking but would be better if it really worked as a fire screen. Form follows function!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These logs remind me of Ren and Stimpy!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is beautiful...but I must say that these logs don't really strike my fancy. The Pink ones in perticular look rather like bacon.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Love your blog, just found it today thru "The Artful Life" blog. :) I'm a gourd artist from Upper Michigan. These logs are really cute!

I'm adding your blog link to my "Artist's Links" in my blog. :)

take care and have a great week!

8:49 PM  
Blogger i *heart* paper said...

Hurray! Welcome back. So glad to hear you had a great time!! Looking forward to seeing all of your new posts and goodies...and, so glad you're back...I was going through d*s withdrawel for a while there!!

Best,
Dawn

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I love these!

drew
http://colorguardblog.blogs.com/drewblog/

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.