Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

21.6.06

twenty2

promenade_pinup_w_chair

here are some much better photos of those gorgeous new wallpapers from brooklyn's twenty2 design. promenade (the cherry tulip pattern) and peekaboo (the bold scroll-like pattern) are great additions to twenty2's existing collection of papers, wall bands and pillows. i'd love to see those tulips in a room with lots of sunshine or in a bedroom. what a way to wake up- surrounded by tulips. click here for more info and to contact twenty2. enjoy!

peekaboo_tux_with_chair

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

I love these guys. The best part (at least with their borders) is they are removable and most of the time reusable. Perfect for a renter like me!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've mentioned this here yet, but I just read this morning that BRAVO is replacing Mrs. Roboto (aka Katie Joel) with a new host for the next season of Top Chef! We can breathe a sigh of relief!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray anonymous! I love Top Chef and can't wait for a new host. Also can't wait for Project Runway to start up again - just a few weeks!
These wallpapers are gorgeous and I love how these pictures look with 2 of my favorite chairs. I love these chair designs, but sadly, they are uncomfortable :( The Cherner chair is so beautiful but feels a bit like a child's chair when you sit in it, good if you are short I guess. The chairs by Emeco are really cool but that middle bar in the back hits right on your spine. Youch.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Lyn: PROJECT RUNWAY! Yes that's right, I almost forgot that it's fast approaching. Cannot wait! I wonder who their judges will be this year? And what ever happened to Jay? ....And I'm glad that someone else is rejoicing about the new Top Chef host! It seems that Bravo is actually listening!
~Jen

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.