Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

27.7.06

dart coat hooks

Darts-07

i was so appreciative when d*s reader (and northumbria grad) paul taylor emailed me about his recent work and his buddy anthony chrisp's new dart hooks for suck uk. the very next day anthony emailed me himself (unbeknownst to paul) and shared his clever little hooks and some great photos so i couldn't pass up sharing them here. anthony is a 23 year old northumbria grad who works in a men's social club in the north east of england. it was this working class local that gave him the idea for his humorous coat hooks that recall the classic pub dartboard. suck uk is still in production with the dart hooks but they'll soon be available right here. to email anthony about his work, click here. [thanks to paul and anthony!]

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these! I have been on the lookout for some coathoaks to put near my front door. We have a smallish entry area and a large wall-mounted coat rack wouldn't look right. Most single coat hoaks I've seen are kind of boring - not these!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldn't you just carefully pound real darts into your wall?...maybe they wouldn't be stable enough for heavy wool coats, but everything else...

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very simple and clever and definitely striking.

I would love these on my wall.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great little idea

i have just posted about these on my dart forum

www.thedartboard.co.uk

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.