Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

18.7.06

henry road

18

the lovely paula at henry road just sent out an announcement with her beautiful new runners in fresh summery colors. i love the way paula's patterns combine such a simple but bold pattern with colors that really pop. and to top it off, her patterns come in pillow and napkin form as well if runners aren't your thing. prices range from around $70 to $175 for most items and you can click here for more information and to purchase online. enjoy! [thanks, paula!]

60152-70la_1

50035-18ma_1

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just passing by and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for giving us such a useful and smart tool: a blog about design. I am a graphic designer (from Chile) who works for a company that sells home products and stuff like that, so I am always looking for websites that show assorted designs and yours is certainly among my favorites since the very first time I saw it.

Thanks once again and keep it up!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these designs. I need them. ^_^

3:13 PM  
Blogger hiphostess said...

thank you so much for discovering these! The Gloria tablecloth in black and white is so striking! I love entertaining and am always on the lookout for cool table linens and it's a lot harder than you'd think! I'm definitely ordering some of these!

Love your blog by the way - just discovered it recently. I have a feeling my wallet is in trouble now :)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.