Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

23.8.06

claire coles

6

kristina at three layer cake reminded me about claire coles the other day. i originally mentioned claire during icff as a wonderful example of the trend in incorporating textiles into wallpaper and other design products (coles creates beautiful wallpaper and ceramics that incorporate a handstitched element into every element). but what i wanted to touch on today was her furniture with colorful yarn and thread details that add a wonderful edge to traditional furniture. the tables are just to die for. end of story. it's stunning work that just has to be seen. click here to check out out the entire collection, it's gorgeous. [thanks, kristina!]

7

5

9

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

I think this is the neatest idea ever. Would love to see some of it in person.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Breanne said...

Amazing, I love it.

12:05 PM  
Blogger vespabelle said...

the hanging threads don't work for me. I keep wanting to reach out with my little scissors and cut them off!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Got to tell you, it looks like the bottom of my sewing box -- which I havent cleaned out for years. Cool idea. Not my thing.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.