Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz


iron vines


i don't normally post this close together but when i found a picture combining cillian murphy and a great new product i jumped to the laptop. blik has launched a great new wall decal called iron vines. this fun floral/semi-baroque pattern comes 6 fun colors and, for some reason, a collection of photos including cillian murphy, viggo mortensen and maria bello sitting in front of the decals. you can pick up a pack of 9 decals for $50 right here. enjoy!



Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!!

carla :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

While Cillian is great, this older girl prefers Viggo. Thanks for the double dose of eye candy.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

You mean I can't get Cillian?

This is my most favorite site, and the one I'm always recommending. Thank you so much for this inspiring site!


10:34 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks erica :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm glad he's there to show the size (sure that's the real reason) of the graphics -which I love , but my first thought was, wow that woman looks like Cillian Murphy!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

And people laugh when I say design is sexy...

12:42 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

ooh. very fine post. well done, well done.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

promotional tool? Interesting! Cilian is to feminine for me, Vigo is just the sexy that will sell me something. Maria Bello is also sexy...what about the paper without the beautiful faces? Are they shipped with the paper?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I am really sad - I ordered the iron vines about 3 weeks ago and haven't received them yet. I have an email into them and haven't heard back from anyone yet either. What up with that? Boo-hoo :(

12:05 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...


ooh! that's awful, so sorry. did you try calling them on the phone?


12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.