(live) blogging project runway
i thought, why not? so i'm writing this as the show goes on. my gut reaction is: I LOVE MICHAEL. could he be any sweeter? more updates soon...
- amanda is horrible. but then again, so is kayne. a chatty southerner match made in heaven
- why won't the rock star just make something that's good enough for people to take him seriously? he walks in like "i'm so good, i deserve respect" but i don't think he's earned it yet. and that neck tattoo- eesh.
- how gorgeous is michael's model? stunning.
- WHAT is heidi wearing on the runway?!
- from ac: "[heidi] really shouldn't be allowed to speak. and have you noticed that one of her eyes is f-ed up?"
- i want to die: i LOVE angela's outfit. the texture is gorgeous
- could laura's outfit be more boring?>
- MICHAEL RULES. I LOVE HIS LOOK! SO PAM GRIER!
- uli is queen of patterns
- i'm so glad michael kors is back!
- ok judging now: i think kayne is sort of tacky and i loved angela's dress minus the rosettes. i'm so glad they recognized michael's talent.
hoooooray! it's a good night because michael won and he's just too cute for words. but i'll miss bradley. i think he's just not made for this contest. i see him as this crazy misunderstood artist. oh well. bye, bradley! hooray for michael!