Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

9.8.06

new from elum

prod_144-zoom

d*s reader jennifer recently redesigned elum's website and sent me an email to let me know their new look was finished and their were some fresh new cards to boot! i'm loving the fresh yellow and blue color palette, as well as the return to classic patterns and the bamboo styling. so lovely. you can click here for the full collection and to shop online. be sure to check out the limited edition prints- enjoy! [thanks, jennifer!]

prod_182-zoom

prod_134-zoom

prod_148-zoom

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Style Court said...

I absolutely adore the yellow bamboo notes!

9:29 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

isn't it great? i'm loving bamboo these days :)

d*s

9:31 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I wish these patterns came in fabric - I need a great yellow fabric pattern to reupholster my dining room chairs with, and any of these would be perfect!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.