Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz


shine home


joy just covered some gorgeous lighting from shine home on her blog today. i'm loving the palomar table lamp and grace pendant. the name is just a bonus for me. click here for the full collection from shine home- they all have a nice retro touch to them. [ps: need a laugh? apparently my picture (an awful one at that) is supposed to entice people to buy advertising from the ny times online]




Blogger breanne said...

oh, grace. i think that's a cute picture! not bad at all...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

oh, i think it's quite a nice photo of you! (although I have little previous knowledge of what you look like and therefore if it's a weird angle or not :)

1:16 AM  
Blogger style court said...

Love the Greek key design on the porcelain lamps. Their website design is nice too.

7:33 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

thanks guys. i think it's a totally awkward angle and my hair looks all stringy and gross, but at least i can laugh at myself ;)


8:07 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh I think thats a lovely photo Grace. Not the usual cheesy catalogue model type ones!
Liking those Palomar lamps btw x

8:30 AM  
Blogger hiphostess said...

I think the picture is cute too! And someone at the NY Times must have liked it! But we're always harder on ourselves of course - I pretty much never like myself in pictures :0 Love that orange side table/stool next to the couch by the way!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.