Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

6.9.06

calling all int'l readers

map1

ever the fidgety blogger, i'm always looking to launch new projects that let me get a different perspective on things. so i'm working on a new feature to be launched early this fall but need a little help from those of you across the pond (or many large ponds). i've got a few bases covered but if you live in asia, india, russia, south america, mexico or new zealand (and live near a metropolitan area) send an email to designsponge [at] gmail [dot] com to join the team. i can't do it without you guys and i promise it will be tons of fun. thanks!

[update: the response to this was overwhelming, thanks so much! i think we've got most of these covered except russia so thanks for your help. we're all set!]

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! I was wondering if this is a voluntary or paid position? thanks!

9:40 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

anon-

cute ;)

it's not actually a position, just taking part in a little project. no work required, really.

d*s

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi d*s,

I am a regular reader of your blog and obviously enormously impressed with it. I am an Indian and am currently based in Bangkok, Thailand. I dont know what kind of project it is but if it is of any help to you..I will be in india for two weeks. So do let me know how I can help you.

cheers
T

10:32 PM  
Blogger Heather Moore said...

I'm an illustrator and writer, living in Cape Town, South Africa and am a keen D* reader (yours inspired me to start a blog of my illustration work!). I have ties with lots of designers, illustrators, magazines, etc here in Cape Town and would be keen to be involved and rope others in too. Looking forward to hearing more.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi d*s,

Did Africa not make the cut or is that one of the bases already covered?

thanks
tj

4:11 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

hi guys

thanks for your comments, if you don't mind sending me an email i'd appreciate it. i don't want to reveal the project in the comments section yet ;)

d*s

(and yes, africa is a base covered, thanks though!)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´m a free lance designer, living in La Plata, a city next to Buenos Aires and regular reader of your blog.

Can I help you with your secret project :)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, I'm from Santiago, chile, South America, and I'd like help you with your top secret project.

Cheers,

4:12 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hi, don't know if you still need people for this, probably not! I just discovered your blog today...I'm in Seoul, South Korea for the next year teaching English, but i'm a graphic designer by trade and would love to assist you in any way if you need it in the future! There is lots of inspiration here in Seoul and would love an outlet to keep my creative juices flowing! Thanks, Leslie

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.