Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

27.9.06

domestic meets colette

234

we had quite a wall decal discussion last week, so i thought i'd post these new pieces for those who are still hungry for more. stephane at domestic (my favorite of the wall decal lot) sent these new pieces over that will be launching in conjunction with colette in paris on september 30. what i love about domestic is that they're constantly pushing the medium in new directions. not content to churn out more vinyl dots, flowers and birds, they continue to produce pieces that are highly intricate and certainly unique to the market. starting september 30, you can order these styles right via colette. enjoy! [thanks, stephane]

344

455

33

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that top photo with the circle of animals. I would really enjoy this around the pendant light in my bedroom, it would be fun to stare up at the ceiling and see this.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get her to send you the ones of the black cat. it's so cute!!!!!!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! that top photo is just like this throw from the moooi collection. http://www.moooi.nl/content/collections/collection.php?unid=121 I love it.

3:41 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

good eye! it WAS done for studio job :)

d*s

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! I also just saw that the throw is designed by Studio Job.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had more wall space! FANTASTIC!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love domestic too. Love the designs so much that I ordered $300 worth for my new apartment (via wire transfer since they don't take plastic). This was eight weeks ago. the order was supposed to arrive 6 weeks ago and now domestic has no idea where the package is and I don't have my vinyl designs or $300. So, my advice is keep loving the designs but expect to be very very very patient if you actually want them in your house.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.