Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

7.9.06

pocko people

1

i was poking through alice stevenson's updated website (she has to be one of my favorite illustrators these days) and found some great links to artists and illustrators. key among them was carolina mellis, who i noticed was represented by a group called the pocko agency (who works with alice as well). as i searched through pocko's "people" i realized they represent a phenomenal group of illustrators and designers that i thought you guys might get a kick out of. some of my favorite pieces are above and below, but you can click here to browse for yourself. the pieces above tie in nicely to the mini-trend i'm doing this afternoon so stay tuned!

2

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

The floral she did out of shoes is genius. I would have never known had I not looked harder. It's sort of an "I Spy" type illustration.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh so pretty. What's the new mini trend??

Tara :)

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these, the bird and butterflies collage is amazing and the floral detail is so pretty.

9:27 PM  
Blogger ana ventura said...

Everytime I stop here I see great work. Thanks again for sharing :)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.