Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

3.10.06

new guest blog: frida of husmusen!

frida banner

i was so excited to line up our next guest blogger i could hardly stand it. the lovely frida (formerly of husmusen) agreed to come out of retirement to post on the d*s guest blog for two weeks- hooray! frida took a new job and now blogs for her company's site right here, but i'll always think of her as husmusen and the design mouse. frida has always been my number one favorite and her knack for finding the best and brightest in scandinavian design is unparalleled. so, click here to check out frida's finds on the guest blog for the next two weeks.

[also, because of the time difference her posts may go up during the night and appear fresh every morning, rather than updated during the day. just a heads up. thanks, frida!]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning! I will be visiting NYC on a bus trip next month and they'll be dropping us at Radio City. Would you be able to give me a couple suggestions of great shops in that area? It's been years and years since I've been to the big city & I can't remember what's around Radio City as far as good shopping/eating (ps.I'm vegetarian...) Anyone? Thank you VERY much!

7:35 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

anon

send me an email and i'm sure i can help you out. i try to keep the comment sections about the post at hand ;)

d*s

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very much looking forward to this guestblog. how wonderful! and thanks for archiving the affordable art. i am so glad people enjoyed it. xo, mav

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked out frida's blog, and I absolutely love the wallpaper on the Behind the Scenes post, but as the blog isn't in English, do you know how I can find this wallpaper? Thanks.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grace!

I have a dumb question: I don't know if you speak Swedish (I don't): I have tried a translating programme to turn Frida's new blog into English, but the result is horrible!!
How do you do it?! At the moment, I just look at the pretty pictures but it is frustrating to miss out on the posts themselves....

As I said, a dumb question!

Sabine xxx

4:07 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

hi guys

unfortunately i've never been able to understand the posts either, but it's never really bothered me. although i agree, it would be nice to know what she's actually saying ;)

if you have questions on a specific post i'm sure frida would be happy to answer them if you email her :)
(she's super nice)

d*s

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.