Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz




i love this room by warymeyers that lena posted earlier this week. doesn't it make you just want to curl up with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate? i love love love that bear print. if anyone knows who made it i'd love to know...



Blogger Lena said...

me too! the bear print is my favorite part of the photo. i love your new marci washington bears too.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous jess C said...

I literally gasped when I saw this. What a perfect room for hibernating!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Kristina said...

I could do without the furry bed. I get watery eyes and asthmatic just looking at the picture... And then there would be that bear spying on me...Haunting me.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous mav said...

wish i knew but i'm with ya on it ...

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's so cozy. I want to crawl inside RIGHT NOW.

Britney ;)

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to curl up there too...with a cup of hot tea and a good book...looks fabulous to me! And even a bear for company!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree...I would love to curl up there with a cup of tea and a good book. And that bear would be good company!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out this bear:


My friend Jane is a painter (a renaissance chick really!)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Fiona said...

I really want one of Jane's paintings...once my kitchen and bath renovation are over, maybe I can do it!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Q. Meyers said...

Does anyone know where to get the huge forest print in the background of the Brooklyn NY apartment on the Warymeyers site?

3:41 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

The bear print reminds of the work of Barry Moser, though I don't think that this one is his.
Check out "Cloud Eyes," a children's book.


11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.