Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

15.11.06

biz lady nights: brooklyn!

00000185

now that ac has soccer one night a week i thought i'd take on an activity of my own. and since rena (the head of my brooklyn biz lady night) has agreed to let me open up our group and expand it to a larger forum i thought i'd see if any brooklyn (or manhattan) design biz ladies would like to meet up with us and form a larger biz lady night. we were thinking we might be able to reserve a room somewhere at a bar or restaurant so we could all meet (maybe once a month?). so, shoot me an email at designsponge [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com and we can organize and meet up before the the end of the year. looking forward to it!

5 Comments:

Blogger AtPlayWithFiber said...

I so wish I was in the brooklyn/manhattan area!

8:17 PM  
Blogger mod*mom said...

i'd like to hear that podcast!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome, Grace! Thanks for organizing. I'll shoot you an email just to be super-safe that I'm on your list.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why just biz girls? is this a womyn thing?

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be there!

I have my studio in the city where I am designing ceramics - www.artworksceramics.com - and would love to connect with other byz grrlllz :)))

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.