Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

15.11.06

rose + radish

home_wood

sometimes investing in great product photography is the best thing a store or company can do to promote their products. i constantly check sites like rose and radish to look at how they've chosen to showcase their designs. i was immediately taken with the porcelain rabbit (i'm replacing my bird fetish with rabbits and whales) placed against cole and sons wallpaper on top of small green cushions. it makes me want to replicate the entire look in my own home. to top it off they also have some super cute squirrel toys and wooden toys for children (i love the fox). it's a must-visit for your holiday shopping. click here for the full collection.

[i'm out for the morning so i'll be back around 2:30 with the rest of today's posts]

HOsetwdlnd_l

BSrabbit_nod_m

WIbunny_l

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are lovely pieces and I especially like the rabbits.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now there will be little fat rabbits instead of little fat birds? i think that's ok. i think a skinny rabbit is called a hare, right??? ;-)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been trying to purchase that wallpaper for some time now but with no luck....Can someone please tell me where/how to fin Cole & Sons in the States? There is a link on the their website but so far they have never replied to my queries...thanks!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So adorable. I love the squirrel toys the most.

10:18 AM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

psst: you can buy that paper at rose + radish :)

d*s

2:07 PM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

There is a fox whirlygig lawn ornament I would always see on my trips through Door County (Wis). Its legs would twirl in the wind like it was running. There were a few places around that would sell them, but the best ones are at the fruit shop a few miles south of Egg Harbor cause it had this perfect "grrrrrr" look on its face.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do those fat rabbits come from? thanks!

cc

7:32 PM  
Blogger design*sponge said...

they're available at rose and radish :) look for the "wetter indochine" rabbits.

d*s

8:10 PM  
Blogger Halfmad said...

I am so into the squirrel thing lately, I don't know why. I even got a lit-up squirrel for the yard.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.