Enter your Email

Powered by FeedBlitz


at home: chloë sevigny

last week at h&g we passed around the january issue and checked out a new spread on chloë sevigny's home. i expected lots of edge and "look at me" accessories. you know, something that said "i was in the brown bunny". but when i opened the issue i was shocked to see a stylish, dare i say traditional connecticut-style townhouse. it turns out chloë is true to her ct roots and worked with a designer to create a classically beautiful home. there's a gorgeous slideshow of her home (love that green wallpaper) and an even better video of the photo shoot on the h&g site. i love watching people pose so getting to see chloë toss her head back and forth while standing on a ladder was priceless. it's definitely worth checking out- even though she lives a sort of movie-star life there are a lot of usable design tips to learn from her home.



Anonymous GaGatreeRep said...

Really love your Blog.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that they used the Gossip song "Listen Up" for a Home & Garden film shoot video! Go Beth Ditto! (And Chloë Sevigny's home is gorgeous of course)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that wallpaper with that floor!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that wallpaper with that floor. I covet. I covet. I covet!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure that beautiful wallpaper is a KWID "trellis" print... if only my man were not such an fervent opposer of wallpaper!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Tara said...

I loved her bathroom and the cover of the magazine was gorgeous.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous am'ti b said...

i must agree about with you about the wallpaper, it reminds me of our j. adler shower curtains. very classic, but reads as very clean and modern.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.