Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
 

4.12.06

nyc craft fair

craft sale

the lovely laura of wren homemade is helping to organize a craft fair in nyc on dec 10! every fantastic designer known to man will be showing (perch!, deadly squire, laurice curran, kristen mccloud, donna jo brady, alyssa ettinger, wren handmade and more) and i highly suggest stopping by if you're in the area. details:

sunday december 10 at divine studio (21 e. 4th street, suite 605, new york city) 10am to 5pm. it's a must-visit if you're in town and need some great holiday gift ideas...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there!
My name is Jason Yuan. I just found your blog while surfing your blog. I love the fact your shop helps designers to promote their works.

I have a website as well. Our site promotes Chinese craftsmen and their creations. I am wondering if I can enroll some of them to your shop as well?

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.